You are an experience operator who will report to the site superintendent. Most projects locations will be within the confines of a live operating facility or hotlines. You are familiar and proficient with back hoe, dozer, grader, zoom boom and skid steer operations. This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Receives written and oral instructions from supervisor regarding materials to move or excavate.
- Demonstrates safe operation of all equipment.
- Reads and understands the results and purpose of all gauges and equipment.
- Properly maintains and services or has equipment serviced daily.
- Performs minor maintenance or clearing of tools and equipment.
- Perform daily equipment logs and checklists
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 year of related experience
- Variety of semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation of light, medium and heavy equipment and trucks (i.e. Run backhoes loader, dozers, graders and zoom boom.
- A valid Class 1 or Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract are requirements of this position
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) Certification or PST (Petroleum Safety Training) required
- H2S Alive Certification
- First Aid – Standard Level Certification
- Ground Disturbance Level 2
- Experience in brownfield/live facilities and pipelines
- Customer service focus and mindset